Saturday 17 November 2012

psoriasis cure and treatment warts and all

Hi all,

I recently underwent quite a transformation with regard to my health. In a previous post you can see how I dealt with hives, which made me think long and hard about how I was living my life.

So, it was a little surprising when I developed patches of psoriasis on my neck and knees. It is not extensive, but as I had lead a pretty trouble-free life with regard to my health, it was a surprise to be faced with such small, but actually significant issues.

When you have a skin condition, it can easily become all-consuming as it affects your self esteem, especially if the affected area is visible.

So, when I came across a 'free' sample of a treatment for psoriasis, I thought I would give it a go.

The following link will take you to salcura, https://www.salcuraskincare.com/sample which is the product that I have used, to great effect. The psoriasis patches on my neck and knees are virtually gone, as I followed the regime of daily application of Salcura dermaspray, followed by a Zeoderm skin moisturiser. The results were almost immediate and I was very relieved to be getting rid of psoriasis.

So for all the expensive treatments out there, then this is the one that works for me. Good luck. warts and all

p.s. my doctor recently gave me a tip to get rid of verrucas - cover the affected area with duct tape. so far so good, I think it is going to work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment